NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Fiverr International Ltd. (NYSE: FVRR), the company that is changing how the world works together, today announced that it will release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2019 financial results for the period ended December 31, 2019 before the market opens on Wednesday, February 19, 2020. On that day management will hold a conference call and webcast at 8:30 a.m. ET to discuss the Company’s business and financial results. Prior to its conference call, Fiverr will issue a press release and post a shareholder letter to its website at https://investors.fiverr.com/.
Conference Call and Webcast Details
- What: Fiverr Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2019 Financial Results Conference Call
- When: February 19, 2020 at 8:30 a.m. ET
- Dial In: To access the call via telephone please dial +1 (866) 360-3590, or +1 (412) 317-5278 for callers outside the United States and reference “Fiverr”
- Webcast: A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be accessible from the investor relations section of the Company’s website at https://investors.fiverr.com
- Audio Replay: A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available until Wednesday February 26, 2020, and can be accessed by dialing +1 (877) 344-7529, or +1 (412) 317-0088 for callers outside the United States and entering the access code 10138270
Fiverr’s mission is to change how the world works together. The Fiverr platform connects businesses of all sizes with freelancers offering digital services in more than 300 categories, across 8 verticals including graphic design, digital marketing, programming, video and animation. Since inception, the platform has served over 5.5 million businesses and has facilitated over 50 million transactions. Fiverr’s global community of freelancers spans across more than 160 countries. We invite you to visit us at fiverr.com, read our blog and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.